Search collectionweddingdresses Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

LOVE/HATE: The ‘Outline of an Areola’ Edition


If models do not look to the soul in the distance, I'm pretty sure we would all get an eyeful. Pure wedding dresses - well, sheer bras bridesmaid dresses- have been appearing here and there for years, but I have never been fully convinced that brides are really buying. Not yet.

wedding sheer dresses


I want to know is exactly what would one that the designer evening dress could not have put it there for you? Does she or he ceases to give pure bride's options? Wear gown a camisole or a halter or maybe even a bra so nice that you only have to be shared! Or even, dare I say, a pair of flesh-colored Nippi.

Um, not to love this. You? What I really want to know is who is buying these.




ivoryweddingdresses  
   
westernweddingdresses

weddingdressb







No comments:

Post a Comment